Our litigation lawyers are experienced in a wide range of corporate, commercial & civil litigation involving contractual disputes, employment disputes, restructuring & insolvency, shareholders’ disputes, breaches of trust & fiduciary duties and landlord & tenant disputes.
- Successfully represented a facility services company in an action against a former employee for breach of trade restraint clause in an employment contract.
- Acted for a large Indonesian oil & gas company in a major dispute with its shareholder.
- Successfully defended a local entity in a pharmaceutical industry in an action for breach of distributorship agreement.
- Successfully represented a foreign bank based in India against a businessman for the breach of a guarantee agreement executed to secure credit facilities well over US$2 million dollars.
- Successfully defended a Singapore construction company against its sub-contractor in a claim involving poor workmanship amounting to S$2.2million.
- Successfully represented a company in Hong Kong against a German listed company involving an agreement to sell mobile network services in various countries worth US$5.5 million.
- Acted for a Singapore IT Consulting company against an Indian based IT resource provider for breach of a sub-contract agreement worth S$1.5 million.