Our employment lawyers advise individuals on breaches of employment contract including unfair dismissal, wrongful termination, salary disputes, breaches of restraint clauses, discrimination at the workplace, harassment at the workplace, the Singapore Employment Act and the Work Injury Compensation Act.
- Represented an employee in S$500K claim against his multinational employer, among other things, for redundancy payments.
- Successfully defended an employee of a European bank in Singapore against allegations of breach of his employment contract – confidentiality clause and trade restraint clause.
- Successfully represented an employee of a US multinational corporation in Singapore for unfair dismissal and sexual harassment.
- Successfully represented an employee in a case of constructive dismissal.
- Defended a former director of a company in winding up against allegations of breach of fiduciary duties and duties of fidelity.