Our litigation lawyers represent private clients in contractual disputes, commercial disputes, landlord & tenancy disputes, property-related disputes, defamation, medical & professional negligence and breach of trust.
- Successfully represented an Indonesian private client against a foreign bank in Singapore in a dispute for breach of contract pertaining to a financial investment product.
- Represented a Hong Kong private client against a foreign bank for negligent professional advice for losses in an investment portfolio amounting to US$5 million.
- Successfully represented a private client in a claim against an accountant for defamation.
- Represented a tenderer against a liquidator in a claim involving receipt of secret commissions from the sale of a property by tender amounting to S$800K.
- Represented an Australian national against a Malaysian company in a dispute involving an agreement for the mining and exploration rights of oil and gas in Indonesia worth US$80 million.